About Capitol Paving
Capitol Paving of D.C., Inc. (CPDC) is a minority-owned business established in 1987 under the laws of the District of Columbia. CPDC is a leading heavy highway construction contractor that specializes and performs a wide range of street and roadway construction services.
As a prime contractor, Capitol Paving has been awarded and performs contracts for local, state and federal government agencies in the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland, also with private clients in the commercial sector.
$50 million dollars.
Francisco R. Neto
Luis M. Neto
Vice President & Corporate Secretary
Randolph B. Panizo
Vice President & Treasurer
As we continue to build a successful portfolio in the construction Industry, Capitol Paving remains focused on the fundamentals of client service, construction safety, and superior collaboration.
• Asphalt Milling/Paving
• Concrete Paving
• Electrical Duct Bank Installation
• Electrical Manhole Installation
• Conduit Installation
• Traffic Signal Foundations
• Watermain Installation
• Water Valve Installation (Including Large)
• Lead Service Replacement
• Storm and Sanitary Sewer Installation
• Trenching and Utility Excavation
• Certified Permeable/Porous Paver Installer
• Low Impact Development (LID)
• Catch Basin/Storm Drain Inlet
• Snow & Ice Removal Services • Site Work